Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 10 - Struggling Part II

The point of yesterday's post was to explain how much easier it was to follow my diet the first time around. This second time seems like more of an effort. I'm not as heavy as the first time I made the effort. And I don't look THAT bad. But I definitely feel it. My back is achy, my feet hurt and my clothes are shrinking.

I know that if I don't stop  myself from gaining weight, that I'll end up as heavy as I was or heavier. That's why I'm going through with all this nonsense. I don't want to look like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade float by the time Thanksgiving rolls around.

Part of why I'm doing this is to feel better but mostly it's for vanity reasons. I want to look good. I want to look great.

All I have to do is push through this struggle to get the weight loss off the ground. Then I should be able to follow my plan more easily as good habits replace old ones.

That is my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment