Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16 - Relief

After my visit to the nutritionist yesterday, I feel an incredible sense of relief that the new eating plan is working. My motivation has been revived. Today following the plan has been much easier.  Empowered by ready-to-go vegetable soup, I now have a very low calorie meal accompaniament. My lunch consisted two bowls of vegetable soup and one can of tuna fish.

I'm still hungry.  But Doctor C gave me a hunger chart to help me decide the difference between hunger from the waist down and hunger from the waist up. Just discussing the issue of hunger seemed to really help. There is a difference between feeding your hunger and feeding your whatever it is that makes you want to eat.

She even gave me a time frame for approximately how long each meal should last which is helping me determine when I should eat.

I'm always amazed at how much I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment